Red Grooms Lesson Ideas Needed

---------

From: Cassie Stephens (cassieart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 07:20:01 PDT

Hi Gang --
We have a Red Grooms Exhibit coming to Nashville this fall. I would love to
take my 4th graders to see exhibit. However, I'd like them to know and
experience a Grooms-based project before we go. Any ideas? The exhibit will
display his work on the carousel he created that is here in Nashville. This
is for the up-coming school year, so respond at your convenience.
Thanks for your great ideas to come!!
Cassie
Nashville

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx

---