Re: sharpie cleaner

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 06:05:22 PDT

thanks everybody. I'll get a magic eraser to try. The sharpie is on our new
bright orange plastic-coated benches in our courtyard (which has looked like
a prison yard in the past - the new security fence doesn't help either), so
I was hoping for something that wouldn't damage the plastic. I haven't used
a magic eraser before, so this might really be useful.
Betty