RE: The Private Eye...A Guide to Developing the Interdisciplinary Mind

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 06:02:30 PDT

This is a great book - I have been posting info on it ever since I saw them
4 years ago at the Nat'l Science conference -
they are great - expensive to bring (we have tried) - but great. We were
lucky enough to purchase the loupes for the entire primary tam I work with,
and then some... they are second nature to the kids - and the teachers take
them on all of the field trips -
the book is an easy read, you can flip through anywhere.... Appropriate for
all ages -

Ellen

> Jan - Thanks for the Great Book suggestion:
>
> The Private Eye : "5X" Looking/Thinking by Analogy - A
> Guide to Developing the Interdisciplinary Mind
> by Kerry Ruef

---