The end of year FUN Challenge - Share your great ideas

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 21:27:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know all of you are busy now -- so just save this
email for later if you don't have time to respond now.
Here is your chance to give just a little - and it
will help everyone next year. Barbara Yalof has
started this page of ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/FUN.htm
I will be collecting all summer long - and the winner
will be announced in August. To be considered in the
"Challenges" we have to have a picture.
All ideas that are shared will be added to this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/motivate.htm
I will put one picture with your idea if you send it.
What is your "cure" for the end of year woes?

WOW -Watercolor Challenge will continue, too:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/water3.htm
I am looking forward to Joe Cox's addition - a
combination of ideas that were presented.

Art on a Thread Challenge is still going on - that one
will continue all next school year
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Recycle/recycle.htm
I guess I will have to come up with a real doozie of a
paper dollie for that challenge

Feel free to add onto Hands (no prizes here)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hands.htm

Feel free to add onto Fish (no prizes):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/fish.htm

Feel free to add onto Shoes (no prizes):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/shoes.htm

Horses are welcome, too - a page will be started for
Horse lesson ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/horses.htm
I do have Linda Woods horses -carousel animals and a
lesson from Mary Jane. I will have to find my own
posts of ideas.

Ideas do not need to come with a lesson plan - just a
short blurb on how you did it. Add the topic in your
subject line so I can organize the images and ideas.

Thanks in advance for sharing your wonderful ideas.
Those who want to send a lesson plan can "talk" with
me this summer. No need to duplicate anything that is
already on the site.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker