Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

The end of year FUN Challenge - Share your great ideas

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 21:27:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know all of you are busy now -- so just save this
email for later if you don't have time to respond now.
Here is your chance to give just a little - and it
will help everyone next year. Barbara Yalof has
started this page of ideas:
I will be collecting all summer long - and the winner
will be announced in August. To be considered in the
"Challenges" we have to have a picture.
All ideas that are shared will be added to this page:
I will put one picture with your idea if you send it.
What is your "cure" for the end of year woes?

WOW -Watercolor Challenge will continue, too:
I am looking forward to Joe Cox's addition - a
combination of ideas that were presented.

Art on a Thread Challenge is still going on - that one
will continue all next school year
I guess I will have to come up with a real doozie of a
paper dollie for that challenge

Feel free to add onto Hands (no prizes here)

Feel free to add onto Fish (no prizes):

Feel free to add onto Shoes (no prizes):

Horses are welcome, too - a page will be started for
Horse lesson ideas:
I do have Linda Woods horses -carousel animals and a
lesson from Mary Jane. I will have to find my own
posts of ideas.

Ideas do not need to come with a lesson plan - just a
short blurb on how you did it. Add the topic in your
subject line so I can organize the images and ideas.

Thanks in advance for sharing your wonderful ideas.
Those who want to send a lesson plan can "talk" with
me this summer. No need to duplicate anything that is
already on the site.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Domains Claim yours for only $14.70/year