Movies on Kerry Web Page

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 14:36:02 PDT

I added short movies I took in Topeka to the page I published
about John Kerry speaking about education on Monday.
    http://www.taospaint.com/Kerry/Topeka.html
Two are of Kerry speaking and three are of Topeka high
school students singing. Kerry did an excellent job of being
brief and very much to the point. Someone is obviously
giving him good advice about learning to be succinct.
Now he needs counsel on history because Lewis and Clark
missed Topeka by about 60 miles, Opps !!
                                     Woody in KC

---