The Private Eye...A Guide to Developing the Interdisciplinary Mind

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 13:52:48 PDT

Jan - Thanks for the Great Book suggestion:

The Private Eye : "5X" Looking/Thinking by Analogy - A
Guide to Developing the Interdisciplinary Mind
by Kerry Ruef

Still available - for as low as $11.66

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0960543414/ref=pd_luc_mri/002-8304478-2896010?v=glance&s=books&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&st=*
Or TinyURL:
http://tinyurl.com/ysdc7

Check the other book on the same page:
Keeping a Nature Journal by Clare Walker Leslie,
Charles E. Roth

Judy Decker