RE: Advocacy for Sketchbooks - Video

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 13:23:38 PDT

Along those lines, do you know of a book titled "The Private Eye"? It has very cool connections for art and science. The full title is: The Private Eye: Looking/Thinking by Analogy - A Guide to Developing the Interdisciplary Mind and it's by Kerry Ruef, published in 1977.
I love it for jump start ideas.
Jan