RE: summer programs for art teachers

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (Myriam.Ramos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 09:09:08 PDT

I attended TICA in 2001. The experience of meeting contemporary artists was
unique and otherwise out of my reach. It was my first visit to Chicago and I
really enjoyed the city, its museums and general environment.
But I received very few details about what we were actually going to do in
classes. So I was not at all prepared. I could have taken more advantage of
it if I had been better prepared. We had a full day of painting from a
model. We were not given any instruction, and the critiques came too late to
be able to improve my work. Nevetheless, it was a very enriching experience.