Leslie Miller wrote:
> If you use Greased Lightning, please make sure your area is well ventilated.
> Why not try soaking them in Murphy's Oil Soap. It works on everything else!
> And... it's not harmful in any way.
Ahh, Murphy's...why didn't I think of that? I also have a great cleaner
called Simple Green that would probably work as well; non-toxic and
biodegradable. I'll save the ammonia (which is probably what's in the
wax remover products) for last.
Thanks for all the suggestions. Two and a half more days; the eighth
grade boys are being such jerks, and they know there's nothing much I
can do about it. Friday is a half day of school for the students, who
will be participating in various activities like organized games and an
art class with me. We'll be making concertina books and simple paper
frames and boxes--no paint, no glue, no glitter!