Great Site for Art-Math-Science Integration

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 17:33:54 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Susan Brooks sent me her link for all educators.
http://www.internet4classrooms.com
Internet4Classrooms: Helping Teachers Use the Internet
Effectively. See links for K-12 teachers in all
subject areas. Tutorials and so much more - compiled
by Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.

This is linked from Curriculum Resources:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/informat.htm

Those of you working towards an Integrated Curriculum
may want to visit her site over the summer.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com