many thanks

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 07:43:14 PDT

I just returned from a 3 day weekend. (I took a personal day to plant trees and work on my irrigation system...good therapy for this time of year.) I carefully checked the list and found many great resposes to my video question. Thanks to all who helped out. I firmly believe this list is the greatest resource I have ever found to help me improve my teaching and to generate new ideas. New ideas keep me going. Thanks for the support. Larry P.

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
Madison Middle School
575 West 7th South