Integrating Art into the Classroom - Form for you to consider

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 11:07:48 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

An excellent way for you to integrate art into the
core curriculum and vis versa would be through the
creation of an on line form that teachers could fill
out and submit. A Tech Ed list member posted
Response-O-Matic as an easy way to create a form.
http://www.response-o-matic.com/
Instructions are on the site. I did "steal" the list
member's form just to show you what one would look
like:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/Response-O-MaticForm.htm

Of course on the actual form you can submit
information. I don't know how you would avoid getting
unauthorized submissions...Maybe the site explains how
you could do that (like only accept from your school
server - or something like that). Anyways - it sure
looked like a good idea and would be worth the
time...and will impress administrators.

I have added the link to:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artgames.html

Under Lesson Plans - Integrating Art Into the
Curriculum...

Someday I will create a form to add to Incredible Art
Department - to gather information on what is needed.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com