Rotary Paper Cutters

---------

From: Teresa Sheffey (Tsheffey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 10:38:39 PDT

Hi,
I'm sure we've discussed this before but I need some information. I want
to purchase a rotary paper cutter for classroom use. I have had a
Rotatrim in the past and love it. However, I can't afford to purchase
one of these. I need to purchase one that is less expensive. I noticed
one, a CARL rotary industrial trimmer in Triarco that is inexpensive.
Have any of you purchased one other than Rotatrim that you could
recommend?
Thanks,
Teresa in el paso

---