Looking for art ed contacts in Syracuse

---------

From: Stulb, Colleen (CSTULB_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 07:08:23 PDT

Hi,
I teach junior high and high school art at Mashpee High School in
Massachusetts and I am moving to Syracuse, New York this summer. I
would love to make contact with some art educators in the area. I also
would love to continue to receive the digest when I change my email
address. If anyone could help me with either of these items I would be
very grateful.
Colleen

---