Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: The ULTIMATE Kindergarten Book (pre K-2)! Would you buy it?

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 17:20:02 PDT

Crystal Productions always has samples of their art resources (books,
posters, etc) at the NAEA conference and at many of the larger state art ed

I have plans to present a workshop with Jim McNeill at the AZ conference
this fall. If anyone would like to see samples of the videos or books I
would be happy to bring them for you to see.