Re: The ULTIMATE Kindergarten Book (pre K-2)! Would you buy it?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 16:30:04 PDT

Hi Judy, Pam and Nancy,
    If I were still teaching, YES! The targeted audience needs to be
expanded beyond the art teaching professionals, however, for it to be
commercially and financially feasible. I think that pre-K, day care needs
should and can be considered as well.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                Art teacher, K-5, retired
                Volunteer reader at Head Start

> Dear Art Educators,
>
> If the ULTIMATE Kindergarten - early primary book
> would become available, would you buy it?
> I am talking about a book that has Art History
> Connections - Math- Science -Social Studies -Language
> arts - and ART all packed into easy to follow lessons.

---