"Bridging" kudos go to someone else as well

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 15:08:28 PDT

Judy:

Thank you for the kudos, but I cannot take all the credit.

Nancy Walkup and I wrote "Bridging the Curriculum through Art" as a
collaboration. The book stems from our classroom
experiences as teachers and mentors.

We, too, have faced and continue to face the difficulties of teaching
meaningful art lessons to the youngest of learners. We have often thought of
writing this book. Before such a task can be undertaken --- you are very
right --- we have to know that there is an audience for the product. Writing
a book of this magnitude is time consuming and potentially expensive to
publish, but worthwhile if enough teachers need it and will purchase it.

Pam

---