15 Kindergarten lessons - now on IAD - limited time!

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 07:06:29 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters (and Pam),

Pam Stephens sent me 15 kindergarten lessons for a
needy list member a while back. Since that time, I
have forwarded them to many other list members in need
- no strings attached.... Now for some strange reason,
AOL is blocking the attachments and folks can't open
them...SO.... I have put them online with strings
attached. I am going to put a little guilt into this
one. IF you download these lessons - you have an
obligation to tweak one - add some art history to it
(as these are just technique lessons) - do your own
thing with it - THEN send ONE lesson back to IAD with
your adaptation and one example of kid work. I am not
putting anymore lessons on the site permanently
without one picture. Everyone has wanted a sample
image to go with the lesson plans....Plans without the
image will go in File for Sharing for a limited time
until someone sends an image using that lesson.
Also...all new plans need to have some kind of
artist/cultural reference (some resources) -
historical or contemporary. Ones without will just go
in File for Sharing for a limited time.

That being said...here are the lessons (all have
individual titles - but I have made the sharing easier
for me):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam1.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam2.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam3.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam4.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam5.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam6.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam7.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam8.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam9.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam10.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam11.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam12.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam13.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam14.doc
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/K/Pam15.doc

Each lesson has a Rubric for assessment.

Thank AOL...and do remember to thank Pam Stephens if
you download these - Pam's email address
(pgstephens2npgcable.com -- Change the 2 to the @ - I
have listed her address this way so the email bots
won't grab it when Getty starts archiving again).

Each lesson has a Rubric for assessment.

I will only leave these up for three or four days. Pam
- have your students grab these, too, while they are
online - for the lesson plan folder...most of these
are adaptable to older grades with a bit of tweaking -
15 plans can turn into many more.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker