Magazine Cover Design update - and new WOW images

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 12:53:07 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

We (IAD) are back online....

Alix Peshette sent me two magazine cover designs to
share:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/mag.htm
Scroll down.....

Two new WOW's ("Wonder Of Watercolor" Challenge)
added:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/water3.htm
One for upper elementary/6th grade and one for middle
school/high school - both lessons use experimental
techniques in watercolors.....see this file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/water2.ht
and these tips:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Sue/water2.htm

New link added on Fashion Paper Doll idea....
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Melissa-dolls.htm

Click the paper doll link at top or scroll down.

Here is the updated Teaching Jobs file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm

I did more updates - but now can't remember (silly
me). I guess you all will just have to discover them.
Now you know why I posts as I do them (grin).

BTW - in my last post - that was Pop Art video for
elementary and middle school. Pardon my typos...

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com