Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Magazine Cover Design update - and new WOW images

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 12:53:07 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

We (IAD) are back online....

Alix Peshette sent me two magazine cover designs to
Scroll down.....

Two new WOW's ("Wonder Of Watercolor" Challenge)
One for upper elementary/6th grade and one for middle
school/high school - both lessons use experimental
techniques in watercolors.....see this file:
and these tips:

New link added on Fashion Paper Doll idea....
Click the paper doll link at top or scroll down.

Here is the updated Teaching Jobs file:

I did more updates - but now can't remember (silly
me). I guess you all will just have to discover them.
Now you know why I posts as I do them (grin).

BTW - in my last post - that was Pop Art video for
elementary and middle school. Pardon my typos...
Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources