Incredible Art Department server is down - Art Jobs Updated

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 09:13:09 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Incredible Art Department server is temporarily down.
These down times usually don't last very long.
Sorry for any inconvenience.... I still have access to
update and will announce all from today in one email.

For those of you looking to relocate -Art Teacher Job
Openings has been updated. That is linked from Art
News.
So just keep checking if I don't get it announced.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker