Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: One time instructions - 3 Before Me Rule

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 05:34:11 PDT

I do the three before me also. At high school level, and after
19 years, I am still amazed at how studentd just dont let it
sink in, or listen. I have gotten to where I have them write
them in their sketchbooks, or if time is limited, I make copies
for them to paste in sketchbooks. And it still does not sink
in. I get frustrated on repeating myself time after time.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802 (Art Classes) Mail)
Phone 979.209.2539