Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art for Peace Topics

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 17:44:46 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I have been posting a lot of links for Art Around the
World, Children's Art, Art for Peace, Hands Around the
World...and more to Art 4 Peace List. Not too many
talk on my list - You are welcome to join and just
sign up as "no mail" so you can get access to the web
page resources when you need them. Most of the
messages do not get posted to any of the other lists.

I posted several message a day at first to get it
going and now am down to just a few a day. I just
looked and I went a whole week without posting
anything - Imagine that!
subscribe address:
The list is not a what brand of paint list - those
kind of lesson are for Getty list. There are several
artists on the list.

Once I am finished with Hands Around the
World/Children Around the World - I will move on to
Character Education.

I do have plans to organize the best links on my site
- an a new Art for Peace page (currently this is the

It is my goal to help some of you plan a curriculum
around world cultures (mainly elementary and middle
school - some high school too)

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department