Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 16:20:42 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 19:20:38 -0400
From: "Carol Mandel - Lynn University" <CMandel@lynn.edu>
To: artsednet-request
# Mail sent to leave-artsednet-20359v was converted to these commands:
end
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Spice girls' vocal concert
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 19:20:38 -0400
From: "Carol Mandel - Lynn University" <CMandel@lynn.edu>
To: "leave-artsednet-20359V" <leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C43AD3.3BC9FA11
<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.0.6249.1">
<TITLE>Out of Office AutoReply: Spice girls' vocal concert</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->
<P><TT><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thank you for your e-mail.&nbsp; I am on vacation =
until Monday, May 17.&nbsp; If you need immediate assistance, please =
contact Erica Sarkin at 561-237-7779 or esarkin@lynn.edu. If you are a =
reporter, please contact Michele Morris at 561-237-7788, 561-414-9448 or =
mmorris@lynn.edu.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you.<BR>
<BR>