Fashion Design twist added to paper art dolls

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 12:05:06 PDT

Dear FAshion Enthusiasts,

I know many of you were interested in a lesson for
fashion design. I have added that interest to the
paper art dolls page (thanks to Raven - an Art Dollz
list member).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Melissa-dolls.htm

I found an image of Andy Warhol fashion on the AskArt
site. You could do fashion for the paper dolls with
recycled materials - can labels and such.

Judy Decker