Re: question about due dates

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 06:17:26 PDT

If everyone is working well and they don't need my help, I will help those
that don't know what to do (for whatever reason, usually because they didn't
pay attention). If I'm busy helping those who did pay attention, I ask the
"lost" student to get help from someone who already knows what to do.
Sometimes I'll make an announcement that I am doing a demo ONE LAST TIME and
whoever needs it should watch and ask questions at that time. If someone
asks for the same instructions but did not watch when it was announced, that
person is out of luck.

Leah