Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art News Updated on IAD - See Tracy Albert's New Site!

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 20:31:28 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Art News has been updated on Incredible Art
Department. Lauren Abry is the star! She received
second place for her age group in the Sakura contest:
Lauren is the student of Tracy Albert - Getty list
member. Lauren goes to the brand new Spencer Loomis
School. See Tracy's new web site there:

Some amazing work.

Tracy also teaches at May Whitney School
Tracy stays pretty buys between the two schools.

Tracy is linked from Art Teacher Web Pages on my site

Share your great news! Your awards and your student
awards - anything exciting that you just want to shout

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources