Art News Updated on IAD - See Tracy Albert's New Site!

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 20:31:28 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Art News has been updated on Incredible Art
Department. Lauren Abry is the star! She received
second place for her age group in the Sakura contest:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html
Lauren is the student of Tracy Albert - Getty list
member. Lauren goes to the brand new Spencer Loomis
School. See Tracy's new web site there:
http://www.lz95.org/sl/finearts/talbert/studentgallery.htm

Some amazing work.

Tracy also teaches at May Whitney School
http://www.lz95.org/mw/talbert/arthome.htm
Tracy stays pretty buys between the two schools.

Tracy is linked from Art Teacher Web Pages on my site

Share your great news! Your awards and your student
awards - anything exciting that you just want to shout
about.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker