RE: question about due dates

---------

From: Christine Merriam (ktownart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 13:58:50 PDT

I have found that the "tough love approach" early on
in activities saves me a lot of grief. I just say, "I
am very sorry, but I was not listening to the teacher,
so I cannot help you. Perhaps one of the other
students was paying attention, and will answer your
questions." I know it sounds a bit sarcastic, but this
line works for me. I rarely have to say it more than
once.
Chris Merriam