Re: Idea needed for Kinders who are like Mexican Jumping Beans

---------

From: Christine Merriam (ktownart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 13:47:33 PDT

We watched a video of "Where the Wild Things Are",
then the next day made paper crowns using cast off
strips of paper, forms, like cylinders, scrap paper,
etc. They were awesome! At the end of class, I put in
a reggae CD, and the kinders put on their crowns and
were kings and queens of the wild things and did the
wild thing dance to the door and back to class...
Their teachers loved it too.
The kids were very involved and I enjoyed watching
them compliment each other on ideas.

Chris Merriam