Interactive site to MOTIVATE - Picasso Heads

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 08:23:59 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Dear Art Educators,

For those "painful" days ahead.... I will try to
re-post interactive sites that will keep the kiddies
interested. I don't know about you - but even my
motivation to work hard was down after my art show was
over (grin). I didn't need to "show off" my students'
talent any more so even I slacked off just a bit. Oh
we kept busy - but I know the quality was not as high
as pre-art show.

Here is one site that will keep them busy for a while:
Mr. Picasso Head:
http://www.mrpicassohead.com/

Melissa Speelman sent me her oh so cool head:
http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas.html?id=bab02de
I hope you can see it (the site wouldn't let me
"steal" it)

You could have a short term hands on project after the
interactive lesson...Oh yeah - have them learn a
little about Picasso, too. I will be putting my images
back on this page - Picasso doesn't care if I use
them.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/sp-picas.htm
(my permission to use emails were on the school
server)

Enjoy!

Judy Decker

=====