Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 02:57:07 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "samuel savimbi" <sammydeo@fmail.co.uk>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 02:57:05 -0700
Subject:
# Mail sent to leave-artsednet-20359v was converted to these commands:
end
From: "samuel savimbi" <sammydeo@fmail.co.uk>
To: sammydeo@fmail.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 02:57:05 -0700
Subject: HELP ME AND MY FAMIL
Dear FRIEND,
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have
not yet met,but it should'nt,since we are determined to get what rightly
belongs to us anyhow,but soon when every thing goes according to plan.The
message could be strange but reality will definitely dawn on you, if you
pay some attention to it's content. I would'nt have notified you but for
the sake of  your integrity and goodwill.Please accept my sincere
apologies.In bringing thismessage  to you, I have to say that I have no
intentions of causing you any personal pains or discomfort.
I am Mr.Samuel Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas Savimbi of
Angola who was killed on the 22nd of february 2002.We are desperately
looking for a trustworthy person to assist us in this confidential
business.My late father, Jonas Savimbi  deposited  huge sums of money
realised from the sale of diamonds and other precious stones /metals in
different banks in Europe.My father is presently no more,and the movement
of his family member (including me) is highly restricted.
We are forbidden to either travel abroad or out of our immediate
localities. Presently, the money realised from those sails amounting  to
US$25,500,000.00(TWENTY-FIVE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS),
which my father realised ,and was transfered  to Netherlands, is safe in
a security firm over there.Before you can get access to it you have to be
given the password and the Personal indentification numbers (PINNo:) of
the  consignment deposited.I am therefore soliciting your help to have
this money collected by you and transfered into your account,as we would
give you the neccesary documentations to facilitate your collection of
the consignment personally in Amsterdam, before the
government gets wind of  this arrangement.You know my father was a rebel
leader in his life time before his death.
My reason for doing this is because it will be difficult for the Angolan
Government to trace my father's money to an individual's
account,especially when such an individual bears no blood relationship
with us,I have decided to keep that money for myfamily's use. Presently
the money is still in that Security Company in the Netherlands.
 I am currently and temporarily living in Luanda with my familyseeking
 for my refugee status,moreover the political climate in Angola at the
 moment is very tense,sensitive and unstable.With this password and
 informations that we will give you,together with the Power of
 Attorney,you will then proceed to the security firm,and these will
 facilitate your
collection of the consignment.You have to proceed personally to
Netherlands where after fulfiling their requirements US$25,500,000.00
will be released to you in the two large trunk boxes that it was
deposited in,after which we may likely ask you to come over with some
money for us to run away from here at least for now into one of these
European countries. You can have the fund  transferred into any account
that suits you after your personal collection of the consignment,until
further instructions are given.Email me at sammysav101@yahoo.com.
***PLEASE  YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY
REQUIRED.
Thank you very much for your time and understanding.
Yours sincerely,
Mr.SAMUEL SAVIMBI
--
                          love email again