Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Connie's Watercolor animals lesson now linked on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 17:42:26 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I now have Connie Ferguson's watercolor lesson on IAD
Animals-Pattern a la Durer:
The lesson is adaptable to elementary and high school.
It is linked from Middle School lesson plans.

I will leave the Word file up for a couple days as the
formatting is better with that file.

Send me your WOW watercolor ideas and I will add them
to the file:

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?