Connie's Watercolor animals lesson now linked on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 17:42:26 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I now have Connie Ferguson's watercolor lesson on IAD
Animals-Pattern a la Durer:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Connie-water.htm
The lesson is adaptable to elementary and high school.
It is linked from Middle School lesson plans.

I will leave the Word file up for a couple days as the
formatting is better with that file.

Send me your WOW watercolor ideas and I will add them
to the file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/water3.htm

Judy Decker