Watercolor "WOW" Challenge page added to IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 15:08:58 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

The Watercolor Challenge page is now ready for your
additional ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/water3.htm

This is linked from Middle School and High School
lesson plans.

Send in your ideas and images to add. I will list
ideas without images too. I have some ideas I sent to
Joe off list to add -and will do that soon.

If your idea is missing (Deb M - I remember you posted
several last night)- that is because I didn't start
saving the responses till today. Vicki - if you see
this - I am not sure of your name.

Wendy- I am really interested in your machines
project. Do send info this summer.

If I have anyone listed that doesn't want to be - just
let me know and I will take it off.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker