Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

First new WOW watercolor lesson - a la Durer

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 12:30:53 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is the first NEW watercolor lesson for the WOW
challenge. It is a great one by Connie Ferguson for
middle school and certainly adaptable to high school -
and even upper elementary:

Add the John Nieto color exploration angle too if you
want (see his Rabbit after Durer - links will be on
html version of lesson. Nieto is on my American
Artists page)

Animal drawings with patterns and painted with
watercolors combined with border stamping (eraser

Thanks Connie!

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department