Re: Larry - cardboard thing that spin like a button -On IAD

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 12:50:17 PDT

Yes, like the ones on IAD We've done thaumatropes (THANKS for reminding me
of the word!!) also, but the one on Zoom looks fun, I just made one.

I don't make them do the primary colors, I let them experiment with what
colors to use and they, without fail, eventually make those same discoveries
on their own.

We also experiment with different lengths of string. Some become short
string devotees and others are deeply committed to long strings. Its funny.

Betty

---