Re: clay dust

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 12:32:16 PDT

I think you need to talk to the janitor--tell them they need to wet mop
during clay. If they just push around a giant dust mop and then shake
it out to pick up--you can't even see across the room. Dust gets in
your computer and on everything. Sid

>>> ChilArt@peoplepc.com 05/13/2004 9:09:23 AM >>>
I have been using white clay the past two days with my 7th grade groups
and find a dust has settled over absolutely everything. I did the same
clay unit in the fall and didn't have nearly this amount of dust. When
I went out of my room for lunch, I could see the tracks down the
hallway...and when I made it back to my desk at the end of the day, my
computers and EVERYTHING is just covered...could it be a different kind
of clay. How do I stop the madness? without going mad!

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---