Larry - cardboard thing that spin like a button -On IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 11:41:02 PDT

Larry and all,

That lesson is on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/spinners-Juli.htm

I have about five adaptations to add to it - and never
got around to it...plus more links. Now that I have
Ellen's, too - I may get it done. That lesson traveled
around the world before I got it online....That was in
the days when I was still forwarding lesson plans as
they arrived.

Larry - glad to help you with the videos... I am a
firm believer in the value of videos to enhance a
lesson. Seems to me you have at least five good ones
-keep pushing to get 6 so you can get two free - OR
two print sets free (Art Video World).

After you preview the ones you got - post a short
blurb to the list for all - along with how you will
use them. I forgot to tell you I used Crizmac "Haitian
Visions" with my Rousseau project. The Haitian
Landscape paintings I used were so "Rousseau-like". I
feel it is an excellent video...and students need to
know about Haiti....Now that Haiti is in the news a
lot, that would be one you might want to consider some
year. I wouldn't put it in your personal top five
"must have" videos.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker