Re: Question about due dates

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 08:04:10 PDT

I have due dates in the fact that it is the last class day we
will spend on it. I then work with students individually. In
the following ways.

1. To get it over, for the student who has spent the days just
doing noting, I dont extend anything for them, if they didnt use
the class time, I am not going to give up my extra time for them.

2. The picky student, the dedicated but slow student, and the
student who wants to expand on the objective, I give extra time
as wanted, but only before or after school. Is student has
their own supplies, they can then take home, but only if they
have used the class time wisely. I have all work of this nature
due 1 week before the end of the six weeks.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)