Art Teaching Jobs File updated -- Need Career Sites

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 07:53:17 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated the Art Teacher openings file on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm

Has anyone done Art Careers lesson? Where you had the
students find web sites about the career they were
researching? I looked over my survey results from
last year and a couple were interested in Great Sites
for Art Careers. I have a file on my site that has all
of the careers listed that I need - but
does not have specific web sites as that was the part
my students had to do:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/careers.htm

Send me great sites you have and I will start a
folder. I do have lots of sites for individual artists
- but can always use more. I will get the sites you
send off to the survey group --then will run a Great
Sites feature in the fall for all who do Art Careers
units.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker