watercolor idea ps

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 06:34:06 PDT

ps michael craig martin's artwork http://www.moma.org/onlineprojects/mcm/ somehow inspired the machines project; i have his pencil sharpener print... http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/news_comment/weekinfocus/martin.shtml

some other kewl machine image artworks: http://www.xs4all.nl/~aboiten/ad389.htm (toward the bottom)

http://www.talbot1.com/acoc1/ammach_b.jpg

http://www.foresight.org/Nanomedicine/Gallery/index.html#ExhibitCat

one of my students suggested this somewhat creepy (i think!) sci fi artist (he did ALIEN)
http://www.hrgiger.com/frame.htm

some good info about machines: http://www.mos.org/sln/Leonardo/InventorsToolbox.html

hope someone has fun with this - i am!

:D wendy