Re: clay dust

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 20:44:48 PDT

Karen, in the past I have used a stoneware and had a dust problem a lot like you are experiencing now. This year I switch to an earthenware clay and have noticed that the dust isn't nearly as bad and I have an extra ceramic class. I don't know if the earthenware is less dusty then the stoneware or if I am doing a better job at getting the students to work cleaner but I have noticed a definite improvement.

Blessings,
Joe