RE: Watercolor Ideas Needed

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 15:49:03 PDT

recreate a famous painting in watercolor, using watercolor techniques to
enhance the original image.

weave a piece of wallpaper with a magazine picture. use a viewfinder to
select the most interesting part, paint it (small to big - scaled
accurrately)

colorful wash with ink drawing over the dry painting.

How much time do you have to do this? I have more ideas.....

>Hello everyone,
>
>Well it is the end of the year and my brain is zapped. I am trying to come
>up with a new and fresh project for watercolor and just can't think of
>anything. I have look at the various and wonderful website of you great
>teachers but nothing is standing out as wow. (Please do not take offense
>the ideas are great.) Maybe I am just tired. Maybe I need a good night
>sleep. Anyway if anyone has a watercolor lesson for high school students
>(who are just as tired as I am) that was a success or failure please pass
>it along. Thanks you.
>
>Blessings,
>Joe Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
>http://explorer.msn.com
>

>---

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!