Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Watercolor Ideas Needed

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 15:32:35 PDT

Hello everyone,

Well it is the end of the year and my brain is zapped. I am trying to come up with a new and fresh project for watercolor and just can't think of anything. I have look at the various and wonderful website of you great teachers but nothing is standing out as wow. (Please do not take offense the ideas are great.) Maybe I am just tired. Maybe I need a good night sleep. Anyway if anyone has a watercolor lesson for high school students (who are just as tired as I am) that was a success or failure please pass it along. Thanks you.

Joe Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :