Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Native American Resource

From: knitzber (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 09:36:19 PDT

resources, I thought I would contribute a collection I
recently completed using ArtsConnected's Art Collector
feature titled Exploring Native American Culture Through
Visual Art. There are a number of resources available
through the colelction that might be useful to educators at
various levels and in various curriculum areas in a variety
of contexts.

Here is the address: