Re: Art Schools

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 06:37:42 PDT

I would recommend The University of Central Oklahoma (UCO) They have a
strong commercial art program - everybody I know who finished that program
has had a successful career in the field. They are also a good solid liberal
arts 4 year state school. They have also won awards for the welcoming
climate provided to International Students. The city of Edmond is great,
Oklahoma City is about 10 minutes away, there are nearby lakes and natural
areas. Oklahoma City has a strong Asian/Indian community so they would have
access to the things they need to be comfortable.

http://www.ucok.edu/

---