Masks from Many Cultures - anyone? (Larry P)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 05:36:03 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Larry Prescott does something with masks with all
grade levels. Does anyone have an opinion on Masks
from Many Cultures? That is one he could get for FREE
from Art Video World. Larry - push to get 6 videos -
that way you can get two free - or two print sets
free. I personally have not seen Masks from Many
Cultures - but it sounds good as it shows dances and
festivals too (comprehensive arts). Video is 21
minutes long. That would give you a chance to talk
about the video and present your own masks.

I did see one Masks of Mexico video that I did not
like - cover was different taht the one they AVW
lists. (Maks videos are on page 38 - print set is at
back).

Hope someone has some input.

Judy Decker