Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: TAB : especially to vicki and jan/research stuff

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 01:29:43 PDT

Vicki, this is the contact I was referring to in an earlier message:

Here are some starting points: this is a research summary from the A trip to the college library will find you many of
the references in the bibliography below. There are three other research
summaries on the Loom which may send you in other directions. Quite
frankly, a lot of academic research takes place in so called controlled
conditions which may be a bit different from a public school classroom.
There is research on choice connected with the corporate environment out
there, as well as general human learning, but not a whole lot in the art ed
field. If you find some good stuff please pass it along as the LAB at
Brown Univ who runs the Knowledgeloom is always after us to update the
summaries. good luck, kathy

st night and got a couple good