about slide film

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 15:22:53 PDT

By balanced I mean the color temperature. I use tungstun film and I think
the correct temp is 3400 degrees Kelvin. Sunlight is about 6000 degrees K.
A photo shop can steer you right. You just buy a different set of bulbs for
the flood lamps. That's why your pics look yellow when you shoot daylight
film indoors under normal reading lamps.
                                                   Woody in KC

Joe Cox wrote:

Woody, can you tell me about these balanced flood lamps? Are they
normal flood lamps with special light bulbs or are they special lamps
that you can only get at a photography shop?
Thanks for the link it was helpful.

Blessings,
Joe

---