Re: Maria art video at Crizmac

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 08:28:51 PDT

I found the Maria Martinez video and DVD listed with Crizmac.
It is 27 minutes, I think it's the same one I've used in class for years.
Barbara Gongalez even showed it in her black on black pottery
workshop I took years ago in Lawrence. She is Maria's great
grand daughter.
http://www.crizmac.com/online_catalog/store.cfm?step=display&productid=841
http://www.crizmac.com/online_catalog/store.cfm?step=display&productid=1391

If your Middle School kids do any clay, this video is important in
showing a different,
more traditional and very respectful approach to creating pottery.
                                                          Woody in KC

---