RE: The Artists Specials -Videos - set for $89.98

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 07:57:50 PDT

Yes - you can get the entire set of six for $89.98
http://www.dxmarket.com/devineentertainment/dir/6.html
Individually $19.98 directly from Devine
Entertainment.
Here is a toll free number if you do not want to buy
online: (877)338-4633

Maybe you can get a few more than five this year since
this series is less per video?

Judy