Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Elementary-Middle School - Fish lesson ideas on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 07:09:26 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have added a lesson ideas page to Incredible Art
Department for Fish. 2-D and 3-D projects:
These are linked from Elementary and middle school
lesson plans. I will also link from high school when
lesson ideas arrive (some ceramic projects are

I have lots of links for fish - prints - symbolism and
more that I will forward to you off list. I need to
check links to see which ones are still active before
adding to the ideas page. I found positive symbolism
for fish in all cultures.

Feel free to send me any additional fish lessons you

One of Linda Baker's high school students did Rainbow
fish as their Story Pot:

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department